Roasting Machine From Taian Aike Machinery Co., Ltd.
How to use the rice noodle machine
When we are in the cinema or at home, while enjoying the big movies and eating snacks, are there any whim ideas? For example: “How is this melon being fried so delicious?” “How can the opening of the pistachio be so good?”
In addition to the hard work of food factory workers, these nut snacks are also part of its merits. It is the rice noodle machine that we rarely see.
Liquefied gas heating type rice noodle machine
1. Please check the line connector and insulation before use. The body casing must be connected to the safety ground.
2. Install a low-pressure valve on the liquefied gas tank and connect the air supply hose. Turn on the power.
3. Rotate the sealing cover before the roller, load the material, and rotate the sealing cover. First, turn on the motor switch to rotate, then open the liquefied gas tank valve and ignite, and start frying. Adjust the gas size to control the size of the fire.
4. After the frying is completed, close the liquefied gas tank valve and the motor rotary switch. Install the screen at the roller mouth, rotate to remove the sealing cover, open the motor reverse switch, and the food is automatically discharged from the pan and sieved.
5. After use, you must check the air supply and cut off the power supply before the operator can leave.
Electric heating type rice noodle machine
1. Please check the line connector and insulation before use. The body casing must be connected to the safety ground. Then turn on the power.
2. Rotate and remove the sealing cover in front of the drum, load the food, then rotate and install the sealing cover, then open the motor switch first, then turn on the heating switch, set the temperature, and start frying. Adjust the temperature controller to set the heating temperature.
3. After the frying is completed, turn off the heating switch and the motor switch in turn. Install a screen at the roller mouth, rotate to remove the sealing cover, open the motor reverse switch, and the food is automatically discharged from the pan and sieved.
4. After use, you must check to turn off the power, and the operator can leave.
In addition, it should be noted that the liquefied gas is heated, and the joints and valves must not leak gas during operation. In order to ensure the safety of personnel, the heat source is not allowed to be close to the heat source, and dangerous goods are not allowed to be stored to avoid danger.
Turn off the air supply after use. The electric heating type power supply can be connected to three-phase power (380V) and single-phase power (220V), and must be connected to the leakage protector. The external power supply line must be larger than 6mm square copper wire. The three-phase power must be connected to the neutral line, otherwise, it will damage the internal electrical equipment or not work. Please install it by a professional electrician during installation.