Plant Protection Drone
Introduce for Plant protection drone
Plant protection drone, also known as unmanned aerial vehicle, as its name suggests, is a drone for agricultural and forestry plant protection operations. This type of unmanned aircraft is powered by a flight platform (fixed-wing, helicopter, multi-axis aircraft), navigation flight control, and spraying mechanism. The three-part composition, through ground remote control or navigation flight control, to achieve spraying operations, can spray chemicals, seeds, powders and so on.
The advantage of Plant Protection Drone
1. High efficiency. 20-30 times the labor efficiency
2. Adapt to a wide range. A variety of crops, a variety of terrain can work.
3. Water-saving and medicine. This is due to the emergence of special agents for drones.
4. Crop pesticide residues are less, greener and safer.
5. It is possible to carry out large-scale unified defense and control operations. And comprehensively control pests and diseases, which is of great significance for increasing grain production.
6. The overall cost is lower than the labor.
Disadvantages of plant protection drones
Battery technology is still waiting to improve.
1. Short battery life and low load. These two points are waiting for major improvements and improvements in battery technology.
2. The professional level of products is uneven, and industry standards are urgently needed.
3. The price is more expensive and is not suitable for becoming a household agricultural machinery tool.
4. The professional level and ability of employees are urgently need to improve.
Factors affecting the use of Plant Protection Drone
The flight is strictly prohibited on rainy days
Winds with winds greater than 4 are temporarily suspended, and winds with a wind greater than 6 are strictly prohibited.
There are no people living in the building within 10 meters of the perimeter of the field.
There are no obstacles such as shelter forests, high-voltage towers, and poles within 10 meters of the perimeter of the operating field.
There are no obstacles affecting flight safety or obstacles affecting the flight line of sight in the field.
There is a suitable landing point for the aircraft in the middle of the field or in the field.
The height of the crop should be below the operator’s line of sight and the operator can observe the attitude of the aircraft.
The working field should have a path suitable for the operator to walk.