Laying A Tidy Pepper Harvester Diesel Power Windrower
Small Gasoline Harvester Pepper Placement Machine Corn Stalk Side Machine
The harvest of peppers has brought people difficulties in picking. After years of research and development, our factory has finally produced a small, lightweight pepper harvester, powered by a small gasoline engine, single row, and two wheels, automatic walking, labor-saving and efficient, pepper harvesting must choose the machine. The pepper harvester can automatically walk, the blade is sharp, and it is processed by the manganese steel quenching process of 65. The Pepper Harvester Diesel Power Windrower is not scattered, neatly turned to one side, which is convenient for artificial bundling in the later stage.
Pepper Harvester Product introduction and parameters
1. The Pepper Harvester is harvested clean, laid neatly, can be laid or stacked; can quickly harvest rice, beans, large wheat and other crops in paddy fields.
2. Don’t bend over when you harvest, you can use both men and women. Replace the corresponding knives, attach the upper and lower pallets and a safety shield, and harvest shrubs, pastures, reeds and tea plantation branches, and flower slabs.
3. The Diesel Power Windrower is suitable for plains, hills, terraces, triangles and other large and small fields and muddy fields; can harvest 1.2-1.5 acres per hour, harvesting acre of rice and other crops at a current market price of 90#, 93# gasoline, per mu The fuel consumption is about RMB 4.00.
4. The machine is easy to operate and easy to maintain. The engines are all Japanese technology, the power is strong and stable, the cylinder wall is chrome-plated, and the crankshaft is strengthened to extend the engine life and achieve the best matching performance.
5. The blades of the machine are made of high-quality manganese steel. The transmission part adopts advanced high-frequency quenching technology, which has strong wear resistance. The connecting parts of the transmission part are accurate and precise, and the movement is smooth, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost of the user.
6. The machine is replaced with the corresponding tool or work head, equipped with a safety shield, can also harvest shrubs, pasture, reeds and tea plantation branches, and flower beds.