The incubator is a type of artificial egg incubation device, which performs artificial incubation through temperature and temperature conversion. It is now commonly used for egg hatching, farms, hatcheries, chicken farms, family hatcheries, biological companies, special poultry hatchery, poultry hatchery, and more.
Types of Incubator
The types of incubators can be divided into two types: coal and electricity, and electricity only. Both types of machines include small incubators, pigeon incubators, chicken incubators, rare bird incubators, duck egg incubators, and small fully automatic incubators. Machine, small automatic hatching machine, all products are fully controlled by microcomputer.
Features of Incubator
(Note that the following information comes from the original manufacturer and performance for reference only)
1. The utility model has high economic benefits. Electricity is the main heat source.
Fire as a supplemental heat source, this machine can use a variety of fuels such as honeycomb coal, briquettes, briquettes, charcoal, liquefied gas.
2. Not afraid of power failure: automatic control with electricity, temperature control with battery without electricity, normal incubation with furnace fire.
3. Safe and reliable: The heating in the stove is to first heat the water in the heater. The hot water is circulated and heated through the radiator on the top of the machine. The battery controls the fan to send the temperature to the machine through the four corner pipes in the machine. Meet the requirements of the fan to stop rotating, stop feeding the machine temperature, hatch normally as when there is electricity.
4. This machine can be hatched from the top, hatching from the bottom, and can be straightened out. One machine can be used for multiple purposes. Turn the egg rack flat during hatching, stop turning the eggs, and replace the hatching frame (pictured).
5. Two sets of control systems and accessories can be easily plugged and replaced, and no matter what faults occur, they can be handled in time.
6. Power saving: 50% power saving compared with the original incubator, suitable for home users, saving investment amount and more profit.
7. The thickness of the machine is 0.8 meters. 0.75 meters after picking the door. General room doors with casters can be easily accessed.
8. Automatic ventilation, close to natural hatching.
Technical indicators of Incubator
1. Temperature display range: 5 ～ 50 ℃
2. Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.1 ℃
3. Humidity display range: 0—99% RH
4. Humidity control accuracy: ± 5% RH
5. Number of output channels: 7 (over-temperature, temperature control, low temperature, left turn egg, right turn egg, humidity control, alarm)
6. Output current: temperature control, low-temperature 10A, other 1A
7. Egg turning times: The maximum can record 999 times.
8. Egg turning cycle: adjustable from 0.1 to 99.9 hours (factory set at 1.5 hours)
9. Egg turning time: adjustable from 1 to 255 seconds (factory set at 180 seconds)
10. Ventilation cycle: 5-999 minutes (adjustable, 0 hours before delivery, no ventilation)
11. Ventilation time: 0-999 seconds (adjustable, 30 seconds before delivery)
12. Measuring line length: about 1.5 meters
Working conditions of Incubator
Variable temperature incubation is based on the type of incubator, the temperature of the incubator, and the age of the embryo. If the ambient temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius, the incubation temperature can be 0.5 to 0.7 degrees Celsius higher than the optimal temperature. If the ambient temperature is higher than 30 degrees Celsius, the incubation temperature can be lowered by 0.2 to 0.6 degrees Celsius. Incubate at a suitable humidity, so that the embryos are evenly heated in the early stage and use the heat dissipation and shell pecking to emerge in the later stage. Generally speaking, the humidity of the incubator is 50% ~ 60%, and the humidity of the hatcher is 65% ~ 75%.
Ambient temperature has a certain effect on the hatching, and the level of the ambient temperature mainly affects the accuracy of temperature control in the hatching. In production, it is generally flexible according to different regions and seasons. Constant temperature incubation and variable temperature incubation are two kinds of incubation methods that are often used according to different ambient temperatures. Constant temperature incubation and variable temperature incubation can achieve better results if operated properly. Constant temperature incubation is to maintain temperature from 1 to 19 days of incubation, such as 37.8 degrees Celsius; and to maintain at 37.2 degrees Celsius from 19 to 21 days, constant temperature incubation requires higher conditions for incubation, and the ambient temperature should be maintained 22 to 26 degrees Celsius and well ventilated.
1. Working voltage: AC 160V ～ 240V, 50HZ technology
2. Relative humidity: less than 60%
3. Ambient temperature: 0-30
The operation method of the incubator
Ⅰ. The incubator is heated by two heating tubes, C3 and C5. Two humidification methods are used: water humidification and electric humidification.
Ⅱ. Turn on all C3 and C5 water humidification and electric humidification when the machine is turned on. Reduce warm-up time and test the machine quickly.
Ⅲ. When the humidity reaches the set temperature of 37.5 degrees and the humidity is 65%, the two switches of C5 electric humidification (C3, water humidification) can be turned off.
Ⅳ. The humidity requirement in the later period is large, and water humidification and electric humidification can be turned on.
Ⅴ. The humidity does not go up: Open the C3 C5 2 heating tubes.
Ⅵ. One of the heating tubes does not work properly. The other switch can be opened without affecting normal hatching.
Incubator temperature and humidity settings
If a certain incubator requires a temperature of 37.9 ℃ ～ 38 ℃ and a humidity of 55% RH ～ 60% RH. Press the “Set” key. The instrument temperature display digital tube displays PPP, the humidity display digital tube raises its hand, and the temperature display digital tube displays 3 digits for the original incubation temperature setting value. If you need to change, press “+” or “-” Press the key to adjust, so that the digital display shows the upper limit of the temperature range you need, 38 ° C. Then press the “Set” key. The temperature display digital tube is off, and the humidity display digital tube displays 3 digits as the original incubation humidity setting value. If you need to change it, press the “+” or “-” key to adjust it so that the number displays what you need. The upper limit of the humidity value range is 60.O% RH. Press the “Set” key again, do not raise your hand (about one second), wait for the instrument to display FFF flash twice to indicate that it has been stored and lift your hand, the instrument will automatically return to normal