Advantages and disadvantages of Rice Milling Equipment Paddy Milling Machine
The China electric rice milling equipment paddy milling machine produced by Henan Hexie Machinery Co., Ltd. is a new type of rice milling equipment. The operation of the equipment is simpler and more trouble-free. The rice quality and rice yield are increased, and the value of the commodity is increased. Set material, screening, grading, polishing, screening in one. However, the equipment has advantages and disadvantages when it is used, below, China electric rice milling equipment paddy milling machine supplier introduces the advantages and disadvantages of rice milling equipment paddy milling machine.
Advantages of Rice Milling Equipment Paddy Milling Machine
1. Smooth operation. The bearing only bears radial force, and the bearing stress caused by the unbalanced force and the torque of the whole machine is small. The horizontally mounted white roller has low requirements for manufacturing and assembly; the technical requirements of the corresponding structural components are general;
2. The volume and weight of the unit output are small. Due to the large axial pushing force and the large flow rate of the rice grain, the diameter of the whitening roller and the annular area of the whitening chamber are smaller, and the volume of the whole machine is smaller;
3. It is convenient to disassemble the sand roller in the horizontal direction of the rice milling equipment, saving time and effort.
Disadvantages of Rice Milling Equipment Paddy Milling Machine
1. Gravity affects the centrifugal acceleration of the rice grains, causing differences in the upper and lower parts of the whitening chamber, affecting the uniformity of the degree of whitening;
2. The number of rice knives is small, the material is hard, and some are difficult to adjust;
3. If the electric motor mounted rice milling equipment paddy milling machine is faulty, the maintenance cost is high.